"VET PROJECTS - The Project Method as a creative model in VET"
The objectives of our partnership are:
- Share good practices in using the project method in VET.
- Show the project method as a creative model in VET.
- Prepare VET teachers and trainers to use the project method.
- Disseminate the project results.
- The Foundation Supporting of the Innovation and the Creativity Development - InnCrea - Krakow / Poland (a coordinator)
- BUREAU OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION OF FTHIOTIDA PREFECTURE - Lamia / Greece
- Cyprus Neuroscience and Technology Institute - Nicosia / Cyprus
- ISTITUTO PER LA RICERCA SOCIALE - Milano / Italy
- Verein Multikulturell - Innsbruck / Austria
- Vakaru Lietuvos verslo kolegija - Klaipeda / Lithuania
- Golcuk Teknik ve Endustri Meslek Lisesi - Golcuk / Turkey
- Bimec Ltd - Sofia / Bulgaria
- The Special Provincial Administration of Kırıkkale - Kirikkale / Turkey
The first phase of the Leonardo Partnership project "The Project Method as a creative model in VET" was collecting good practices from the partner countries and presenting them on the second project meeting. The gathered good practices are organized in a data-base in English on the project web-site: http://vetproject.internetdsl.pl. Here
you can find the presentation of the Bulgarian good practices.
By the end of November 2012 the partnership will publish a guide-book for training of VET teachers and trainiers to apply the project method. at the beginning of 2013 all partners will organize a training of VET teachers and trainers on the application of the Project method.
The partners in the project have prepared a database of project scenarios that can be found on the project web-site and is useful for teachers and trainers, willing to apply the project method in VET training.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This document reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.